For this occasion I finally wanted to give this new egg replacer product, that I had in my cupboard for a while, a try.
- Sweet pie dough (I made my own)
- 150 g dessert rice
- 80 g blond sugar
- 80 g cane sugar
- 1 tbsp vanille sugar
- 1.2 l rice of soymilk (or a combination)
- 1 dl soy cream
- 2 prepared My Ey yolks
- brown sugar
- Boil the rice in the ‘milk’ with the first three sugars
- When your rice is cooked (40 min) stir in the soy cream.
- Stir in the My Ey
- Divide your pie dough and roll out.
- Press the dough in pie tins.
- Add the rice mixture.
- Sprinkle some brown sugar on top
- Bake in the oven for 30 min at 200°C.