A colleague offered me one very big zucchini. What else to do then to make some soup:
- 1 very big zucchini (chopped)
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp chicken seasoning
- 750 ml vegetable broth
- 4 tbsp herbed cream ‘cheese’
- 2 dl soy creamer
- Heat (olive)oil in a large pot.
- Add onion, zucchini and stir in chicken seasoning.
- Saute for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add the ‘cheese’ and the creamer.
- Blend the soup.
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Serve with chives and croutons.