I keep buying vegan mock stuff, but I never know what do with it. Luckely google always comes to the rescue. I know it’s usually prepared with oranges. So I rearranged some recipes, veganized them and ended with this:
Vegan Duck in orange-cream sauce
- 3 spring onions
- 250 g mushrooms
- 1/2 package vegan duckbreast (vantastic foods)
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Juice of 2 oranges
- 1 cup vegan chicken broth
- 1/2 cup soy cream
- salt and pepper
- chop spring onions and saute in some olive oil
- Slice mushrooms in 4 parts and add to the onions
- Slice duck breast lenghtwise in 4 pieces. Add after 5 minutes to the mushrooms. Fry for 5 minutes.
- Add white wine. Saute for a few minutes.
- Add all the other liquids in order of list.
- Spice up with salt and pepper.
- Now keep on fire during 15 minutes.
Serve on top of tagliatelli.