Every winter I challenge myself to a new recipe with brussels sprouts. And as always I like my fast and easy to prepare:
Butterfly pasta with Teriyaki Brussels Sprouts in the wok
- Clean the sprouts and cut them finely.
- Steam them for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta until tender.
- Sauté faux ‘beef’ strips * in the wok.
- Remove the strips from the wok.
- Then stir-fry the sprouts with Teriyaki herbs *
- Add 2 tbsp. soy sauce.
- Add the pasta and strips.
- Mix well and stir-fry for 1 min more.
– For the strips you can you use the one from the brand Fry’s or in Belgium Eger. You find them in the freezer at Colruyt.
– Teriyaki spices are a blend of Japanes spices.