Carolyn Scott-Hamilton traveled the globe. Made some notes about recipes everywhere she passed by and made her own ‘vegan versions’. A trip you should not miss.
The Healthy voyager’s global kitchen
Fair Winds Press, 2012 – 226 p., English
vegan, snacks, dips & spreads, brunch, dressings , soups , salads, starters, sidedishes, mains, sauces, desserts, baking, world food
- paperback, pictures, attractive, clear symbols
Why you want this book?
- recipes are listed by country
- recipes from all over the world
- traditional recipes are ‘veganized’
- the cook who isn’t afraid to spend some time in the kitchen
- lovers of faux meat and cheeses
- no so good for starters vegan cooking
- Waste not, want plenty bread pudding
- Vegan chicken and dumpling for the soul
No Toad in the HoleScrumptious scones
Feel free to write your own thoughts about this cookbook: