For this recipe I used the Chorizo from Wheaty. One of the best faux I tasted. But of course you can substitute easily with one you made yourself or from another brand.
Vegan ‘Chorizo’ with pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 vegan chorizo, cubed
- peas, defrosted
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- chicken spices
- 300 g spaghetti, broken in 4 pieces
- Heat some olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the red pepper and spices. Saute for a few minutes more.
- Add chorizo and fry for a few minutes
- Add broth and peas. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve on top of cooked pasta