In the magazine from our local supermarket, I found a recipe for Crème moelleuse that looked very easy to veganize:
Crème moelleuse with chocolate and blackberries
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 20 cl soycream
- 100 g soy yoghurt
- 2 tbsp agave
- 1 cup blackberries
- icing sugar
- Break the chocolate into pieces and put in a deep plate.
- Heat the cream together with the agave. When it’s almost boiling remove and pour over the chocolate. Let this rest for 10 minutes. Don’t stir. After the 10 min. beat it smooth and add the yoghurt.
- Put the blackberries in ramekins or in one bigger dish.
- Pour the cream on top of the blackberries.
- Let this rest on roomtemperature till they are ready to be served.
- Before serving pour some icing sugar on top.