VEGAN LUNCH BOX
by Jennifer McCann
Kind of book?
With this book you now have every day enough inspiration for a tasty, vegan, and above all original lunch to take to work or school. Or what do you think of: pups in blankets, potato beetles, perfect Pepitas, corn tires, … No more boring sandwiches with hummus, now you’ll take a full meal with you.
Clear and simple*
– Both quick and easy as taking a little longer and complicated preparations
– A lot of menu lunch suggestions ranging from easy to complex, special occasions, exotic, …
– Do not only expect spreads, snacks and sandwiches, this book is primarily a general cookbook with recipes for soups, main dishes, cakes, side dishes, salads, drinks and desserts.
– Nice and tasty photos of lunch boxes
– Good index and the book will lie open fairly easily
– Couldn’t find any.
I didn’t try anything yet. But this book gave me plenty of enthusiasm. Yes, sometimes we now take homemade hummus with home baked bread as a lunch to work.
Recipes I really want to try in the future
– Cream cheese spirals
– Mini Wellingtons
– Play Pretzels
– Polenta fries
– Asian salad with orange sesame dressing
– Lentil-rice balls
– Ponzu sauce
– Almond buttered sweet potatoes
– Ethiopian injera bread
Author Jeniffer McCann has her own blog.
Published by Da Capo Press
The sequel is also already published: Vegan Lunch Box Around the World
English, 280 p.
* I don’t own this book. I wrote a small review earlier, but did’t wrote anything down about the looks. So, I’m doing this by memory.Follow @kristltofuparty