I’m on holiday. And it’s raining that means finally I’m having some time for updating this blog:
What you need:
* 1 red onion
* 2 garlic cloves
* 1 bok choy
* 1 package minced tofu
* 4 tbsp soy sauce
* 1 orange, squeezed
* 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
* ginger (powder)
* udon noodles.
How you do it:
1. Chop onion and garlic
2. Stir fry them with some oil in a wok.
3. Add ginger
4. Then the minced tofu.
5. Stir fry as well.
6. After a few minutes add the orange juice, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce
7. Chop the bok choy finely and add to the wok.
8. Stir fry a few minutes more.
9. Serve on top of udon noodles.