1 block tofu
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp passata
1 tsp 5-spices
nutritional yeast flakes
1. Slice your tofu in 3
2. Mix the soy sauce, passata and spice herbs.
3. Marinate the tofu slices in the mixture.
4. Mix the remaining ingredients
5. Coat the marinated tofu with the crumb-flour mixture.
6. Bake the tofu delicious crispy in a frying pan.
Again you can find a nice lay-outed downloadable pfd file overhere.
Of course you can play around with this recipe as much as you like. There are probably 1 000 different combinations of spicing it up. Let me here about yours!