I had the idea for this recipe from ‘Vegetarisch koken in 30 minuten’. Normally it was a carpaccio recipe, but I ended up changing it totally:
|Van TofuParty sides
1 cup bulgur
2 red beets
2 tbsp nut vinegar
2 tbsp canola oil
2 tbsp soy cream
2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
2 tbsp chopped walnuts
1. Peel the red beets and cut into thin slices.
2. Heat the sliced beets in the microwave for 3 minutes.
3. Let them cool and mix with the vinegar and oil.
4. Meanwhile boil the bulgur in the vegetable broth.
5. Mix the bulgur with the soya cream and nutritional yeast flakes.
6. Serve the bulgur with marinated red beets and chopped walnuts..
You can serve the bulgur in a lettuce leaf and garnish with the marinated red beets
and shopped walnuts.
Or you can mix everything together.
Extra tip: add some fresh shives to the bulgur
You can download the recipe om my new website.
A little word about this website: it’s not a real website yet. It’s more excercise material. But it comes in very helpful as a way for offering my recipes for free download.