One of my favorite combinations of flavours is celery, carrots, peanutbutter and cumin. Another favored combination is tomato, seitan and cauliflower. This recipe combines it all, and has even more flavours in it:
This recipe is based on a recipe from ‘Vegetarisch koken in 30 min.’:
|Van TofuParty dishes|
- 1 celery head
- 10 g ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 carrots
- 400g potatoes
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp soysauce
- 1 cauliflower
- 200g minced seitan
- 4 tbsp peanutbutter
- 1/3 cup pasata
- 1/2 cup coconumilk
- Chop the celery in small pieces.
- Chop the ginger and garlic cloves in tiny pieces.
- Now the potatoes and carrots, chop them too but in big pieces.
- Saute the celery, garlic and ginger.
- Add carrots and potatoes.
- Stir in coconutmilk, 1/2 cup water. And add the spices.
- Meanwhile chop the cauliflower in pieces. Add them after 10 min. together with the pasata and seitan.
- After 10 more minutes add your peanutbutter.
- Serve very warm.