Again kohlrabi in my vegetable subscription this week. I found a recipe on the internet and veganized it:
|Van TofuParty dishes|
Minced seitan with kohlrabi
- 1 kohlrabi
- 150 g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- minced seitan (200g)
- salt, pepper, 2 tsp paprikapoweder
- 125 ml vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp tofutti creamy smooth herbs & chives
- Peel the kohlrabi and shop in little cubes.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them in 4 pieces.
- Shop the onion and saute in a middle sized pan with the olive oil.
- Add the minced seitan.
- Add kohlrabi and mushrooms.
- Bring to your taste with salt, pepper and spread the paprikapowder on top.
- Add your vegetable broth and cover your pan with a lid. It should sudder for something like 15 min.
- At the end, stir in the tofutti creamy smooth.
Served with pan baked potatoes.