A few days ago I was having a cold. Typical for the first warm days of the year and me having a few day off. I visited the asian supermarket and suddenly I was totally craving for something with miso. I guessed that was exactly what I needed for feeling better:
- 3 carrots (cut in narrow strips)
- bok choy (cut in narrow strips and with leaving the leaves on it)
- ginger and garlic
- 3 tbsp miso
- soy sauce
- Stir fry your carrots in a wok.
- Add ginger and garlic
- Add the bok choy and keep stir frying
- When your vegetables get tender add the miso and 1/2 l water
- Meanwhile prepare your noodels.
- In the end, add some soysauce and your noodels.
I served this with the ‘Marinated asian tofu’ from Veganomicon.