I guess I don’t have to write this anymore, but people, spring is here. You’ll notice at my foodpictures I’m serving too you:
|Van TofuParty – quiche and other pies|
|Van TofuParty dishes|
Can you see that these where the first picture in months, that were taken by sunlight?
GREEN BEAN & POTATOE PIE
- 2 to 3 potatoes (cut in little pieces)
- 100g green beans (from freezer)
- 50 g peppers (from freezer)
- 2 tbsp chickpeaflour
- 1 dl oatcream
- 0.5 dl soycream
- pie bottom
- Boil your potatoes in salted water.
- Ad your peppers and beans at the last minutes.
- Mix al your other ingredients together.
- Put the vegetable mixture in your pie bottom.
- Pour your cream-mix over your vegetables.
- Bake in the oven for +- 30 min at 200°C.