I have no idea if ‘parsley root’ is a good translation. In dutch it’s called ‘wortelpeterselie’ and it looks almost exactly the same as parsnip, but it isn’t.
|Van show my plate|
- 4 parsley roots (cut in little pieces)
- 2 leeks (also in little pieces)
- 2 potatoes (again, in little pieces)
- 75 g small soya chunks
- cinnamon, salt & pepper
- 1 l vegetable broth
- 2 lemongrass (in very small pieces)
- 2 tbsp pasata
- Saute the leeks in some oil.
- Add the vegetable broth and the soya chunks.
- Bring to a boil and after 15 min. add all of the other ingredients, except for the pasata. Now it should take something like 45 min more before it’s ready.
- Stir in the pasata at the last 5 min.
Served with red quinoa.