Between all the sweet cupcakes in, some time for a healthy soup:
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- +- 5 celery stalks, chopped
- +- 600 g carrots, chopped
- 2 tbsp cashews
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 l vegetable stock
- Saute the onion and the garlic with some olive oil in a big pan
- Add the celery stalks and saute them a little bit more.
- Now add the carrots, stir well and add the spices.
- You can now add the vegetable stock.
- Bring to a boil and let it boil till the carrots are soft.
- Mix this with the cashews and blend everything in a blender/food processor.
- Reheat your soup.