We all know the problem: in winter there aren’t to many vegetables around you can choose from. Lucky for us there are always carrots around. I dediced I wanted to do something different with carrots this year. Something easy, delicious and not to expensive. I made this:
- 1/2 kg carrots
- 2 tbsp chickpeaflour
- 3 tbsp glutenflour
- 1 tsp thym
- 1 tsp lemonzest
- 3 to 4 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Saute or steam your sliced carrots, till they’re soft
- Mash them up
- Add all of the other ingredients. Add also 1 or 2 tbsp of water
- Now you can knead it for a while. After that you can make your little carrot balls. For the size you can look at the picture. something like a little bit bigger than a gnocchi.
- If your mixture is to dry, add some more water. When it’s to fluid, you can add some extra breadcrumbs.
- Bake the little carrot balls in a frying pan.