Another dish I’m actually very proud of:
The recipe for the tomato-chickpea stew comes from ‘Vegetarisch genieten” and the idea for the filled eggplant is an adaptation from a recipe from the same book.
Here it goes:
- 1 eggplant
- egg-replacer for 1 egg
- 2 tbsp tofutti cream cheese (herbs and chives)
- 2 tbsp chickpea-flour
- salt & pepper
- Cut the eggplant in two halves in the length and cut out the flesh. You can use it for the tomato-chicpea stew. Spread the olive-oil on the eggplant halves.
- Stir your egg-replacer in the tofutti. Sift the chickpea-flour in this mix.
- Flavour with salt & pepper.
- Put the mix in the eggplant-halves. And put some pinenuts on top.
- Put in the oven for half an hour at 180°C.