Another recipe for your rice cooker. And it’s even fancy enough to serve to guests:
Vegan Risotto in the Machine
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 100 g seitan (I used the one from World Eat Vegan)
- 200 g mushrooms
- 500 ml vegan chicken broth
- pepper and salt
- Rinse your rice with cold water
- Cut the mushroom and seitan in little pieces
- Put olive oil, onion, mushrooms, seitan and rice in the pan of your rice cooker.
- Mix well.
- Add broth and salt and pepper.
- Close your pan and put on the machine.
- Stir 1 to 2 times during cooking.
- It should be ready after 21 minutes.
- Serve with a tomato sauce.